Monday, February 18, 2013

Right Foot Operation is Tomorrow

Some time has passed since I updated this but I come with good news. It has been a little under three months since I had the operation on my left foot and it has healed really well. I do not have any pain in my foot at all, and am no longer wearing insoles in my left shoe (miracles are happening!!). I do still have discomfort in my knee but I think it is a function of my body getting used to the new, aligned position.


I am getting the operation on my other foot tomorrow and am pretty excited to move forward with the process. I know exactly what to expect this time around so I feel this should be even easier than the last one. Also, I can think of worse things than being confined to the couch for a week. I am super grateful for what’s about to transpire tomorrow and am looking forward to the day without crutches, canes, insoles or pain. That day is coming soon. God is good for real.

Verse of the day: “My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.” Psalm 73:26            

No comments:

Post a Comment