Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Day 2 - Rice-ing

Today was all about RICE (rest, ice, compress, elevate). I am a bit surprised because I have had absolutely no pain today..was definitely tempted to peel back the bandages and make sure an incision had actually been made, but instead I think I will count my blessings. In any case, I will continue to keep the pain medication close. Ironically, my back actually hurts more than my foot from all this sitting down I have been doing, tomorrow I think I will venture outside on the crutches. I am supposed to go see the doctor in a couple days to get the boot I will be using so am pumped for that. I had the chance to catch up on some TV today but starting tomorrow I think I will try to be a little more productive with the rest of my week at home.

Verse of the day: "For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed within us." Romans 8:18






No comments:

Post a Comment